Common mistakes Motorcyclists make that cause accidents:
- Assuming all eyes are on you
- The Kickstand Jive
- Tensing Up and Panicking on a Surprise Turn
- Never attending motorcycle school, track day or off road academy
- Looking at the pothole in the road instead of looking past it
- Not lubricating your chain and sprockets on a regular basis
- Not Wearing the Proper Rider Gear
- Not Downshifting at a Stop
- Not Covering Your Clutch/Brake Lever
- Not Knowing Your Fuel Range
- Forgetting about Counter steering
- Not Leaving yourself Enough Room
RIDE SAFELY AND BE SAFE!
We are at A.G. Assanti & Associates and www.Bike911.com always here for your legal needs!